Who is Beatrice Crocker ?
I am so excited to become a coach. I am studying and practicing to be a coach because I want to help women progress confidently and easily in their careers. I wrote my first book, I’m Ready Now!, to put together a whole range of advice and knowledge I wish I knew 10 years ago, at age 30. I definitely spent a number of years in career-wilderness wondering why I wasn’t progressing quickly. Now at 40, I’d love the opportunity to work with you to help you become a great leader, progress quickly and fulfil your ambitions.
Coaching and Mentoring Offerings
My coaching focus is on:
- career coaching with a focus on helping you to progress confidently in your career
- leadership coaching with a focus on helping you develop a positive and people centric leadership style
- building career confidence following difficult situations and as you commence new leadership roles
- brand and reputation repair within your current role
In the future I would like to offer a mentoring programme, my areas of focus will be on:
- step by step guidance on developing skills to help you gain a promotion
- step by step guidance through ‘difficult management situations’ – i.e.: preparing and working with managing out poor performers and managing people (and maintaining your own sanity) during retrenchment programmes.
Style and Approach
For me coaching is all about brining out your strengths and using these to build a fabulous and positive career and life for yourself.